From: Medical Advisory Board Office
Date: November 15, 2013
Please be advised that a meeting of the Rhode Island Workers’ Compensation Court Medical Advisory Board has been scheduled for Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. Workers’ Compensation Court Room 4M, One Dorrance Plaza, Providence, Rhode Island. Entrance to the building at this hour is through the rear personnel doors. Attendees may be asked to sign in.
1. Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting held November 5, 2013
2. Comment, Review, and Vote on the revised Workers’ Compensation Protocols When Primary Injury is Psychiatric/Psychological approved on November 5, 2013
3. Preferred Provider Networks
4. Discussion – Liberty Mutual PPN
5. Discussion – Fee Schedule
6. Discussion – Neuropsychology Category of Impartial Medical Examiner
7. Scheduling of Next Meeting
8. Agenda for Next Meeting
9. Executive Session in accordance with RIGL 42-46-5(a)(1) (performance)
ANY BOARD MEMBER NOT ABLE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING SHOULD CALL THE OFFICE AT 458-3460 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO SO ADVISE.
The Medical Advisory Board will hold a meeting on Tuesday, December 10, 2013, 6:00 p.m., Room 4M, One Dorrance Plaza, Providence, RI 02903, to consider passage of the revised Workers’ Compensation Protocols When Primary Injury is Psychiatric/Psychological.
Copies of the proposed Protocols mentioned above are available upon request by contacting the Medical Advisory Board Administrator, John F. McBurney, IV, in writing at: Medical Advisory Board, Workers’ Compensation Court, One Dorrance Plaza, Providence, Rhode Island 02903; by telephone: (401) 458-3460; or by email: email@example.com
Anyone who wishes to submit written comment to the Medical Advisory Board regarding these proposed Protocols may do so prior to the meeting on December 10, 2013. Submissions should be mailed to: Medical Advisory Board, Workers’ Compensation Court, One Dorrance Plaza, Providence, RI 02903.